overload Index du Forum

overload Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Jesus In The Eyes Of Apostle John John SL Leow

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    overload Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
regheddl
Invité
Invité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Jesus In The Eyes Of Apostle John John SL Leow Répondre en citant

Jesus in the Eyes of Apostle John
by John SL Leow

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Jesus in the Eyes of Apostle John

Who Jesus was? Was Jesus God-Himself? Was Jesus half man and half God? Was Jesus a man born by a woman like any other human beings? After accepting the fact that we can only be saved if we believe in our savior Lord Jesus Christ for years, the above questions almost throw me into an epileptic fit. If we believe Jesus and yet do not know what and who he was, on what basis we think that we could still have the eternal-life? Such ambiguity no matter how small it is, has greatly disturbed my mind. And for the sake of my faith, it has motivated me to look for an answer from the Bible Book. Obviously all words have their designated meanings. The question is, if I staying within the boundary of the meanings of the word and the complete context as a whole, without injecting my own ideas and thinking twisting the intended meaning of the message, will I be able to derive to what the book had intended to tell me who Jesus was? Indeed, this is the unique reading and reasoning method I fully employed in researching and writing this book. Perhaps, when you have finished reading chapter eight, it may become apparent to you that if Jesus was the Almighty God Himself, then Jesus should not have told us that (1) God had granted him to have life in Him, (2) God had given him the authority to execute judgment, (3) God commanded him that he should give eternal life to as many as God had given him, (4) God had given His Word to him, (5) God had commanded him to lay down his life, (6) he was a man who told the Jews the truth which he heard from God. May be it is as obvious as a sore thumb when you read that Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.” (John 12:44) If Jesus called us not to believe in him but to believe in God who sent him, why should we deny Jesus calling all the way to the grave? Logically when we read Jesus said that he was Jesus Christ whom the only true God had sent, then we know that the statement meant to tell us Jesus was not the true God Himself. (John 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.) Knowing Jesus as he was and knowing the one true God who sent him will definitely put us onto the right path of living a new life striving towards the ultimate goal of having the crown jewel of eternal life. God’s Word is spirit, life and truth. If we can born again in the spirit of God’s Word, the Almighty God who had granted Jesus to have life in him will certainly grant us to have life in Him too, Amen!

Jesus in the Eyes of Apostle John book download

Tags: .fb2 download, book google docs, book ZippyShare, thepiratebay torrent download, book from lenovo free, book read online, no registration read macbook full sale, free epub, kindle download free, francais ebook access online offline, free download mobile pdf, original book, book MediaFire, book cheap book, download via torrent client, ebay spanish ebook book page, free epub, book read online, story offline online doc finder

Download john the apostle stock photos. . #68616487 - Statue of Jesus Christ and angels on Isaac cathedral, Saint Petersburg,. #64294061 - Ancient Columns in .JESUS THE APOSTLE: "SENDING" AND THE THEOLOGY O F JOHN . JESUS THE APOSTLE! "SENDING" AND THE THEOLOGY OF . the title apostlos, "apostle," either to Jesus or to .The latter ministry of the apostle John; an apostle of Jesus Christ. Home; Jesus. Who Is Jesus? The Trinity; . John was the brother of the apostle James; .Jesus' disciples names, list, meaning and occupation . You referred to the Apostle John as . Bible SEO presents Jesus Disciples Names: List, Meaning and .Monologue: THE APOSTLE JOHN, TRANSFORMED From the Transformed series of sketches and monologues 2012 Linda Bonney . Before our eyes, Jesus turned shining white, .Question: "What can we learn from the life of John the Apostle?" . In his early days with Jesus, at times John acted rashly, recklessly, impetuously, .

Search for The Apostle Of Jesus .Calling the apostle John! . Lord what would become of the apostle John, Jesus . glory ye shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye from mortality to .John: The End and the Beginning. . will wipe away every tear from their eyes, . last letter of the last surviving first-century apostle of Jesus Christ.The Acts of John. . we glorify thee who hast shown before our eyes that which we . The apostle of our Lord Jesus Christ hath sent me that in .Meeting Jesus Face to Face . The last man to see Jesus as far as I am aware of was the apostle John, years after Jesus' ascension . His eyes are like a "flame of .

Profile and Biography of John the Apostle. . of this to an original companion of Jesus, but that doesnt change Johns . Matthew the Apostle - Profile and .St. John, Apostle and Evangelist St. John the Apostle, the son of Zebedee and Salome, was one of the Twelve Apostles of Jesus. John was called to be an .Saint John The Theologian, Apostle and Evangelist. . John reclined against Jesus . covered in shame and unable to look him in the eyes. John embraced him and .Chapter 7: The Calling of the Twelve. . summoned to the high and holy office of apostle of the Lord Jesus . advancement of Apostle John Henry Smith to .Mary, witness to suffering with love and faith in "The Passion . Mary Magdalene and his apostle John . witness to suffering with love and faith in The Passion .The Apostle John was used by God to pen . that no one became great in Gods eyes who didnt allow . Why did Jesus give the apostle John the charge of .. which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked. Home. Bible. . 2 Peter 3 1 John 2 . 1 John 1 New International Version .Book 23 - JOHN'S FIRST LETTER, . With people, places, definitions . Writer: The apostle John, . JOHN WAS AN EYE-WITNESS TO JESUS, .. and the Word was God,John 1:1-18. Jesus was . In the Beginning "The Word was God" John 1:1-18. This begins a verse by verse study of the Apostle John's Eye .. the apostle John played an important role in the early . Jesus rebuked the apostle John on several . John was the only apostle not to die a martyr .

John: Apostle of Love and Light. David Hulme. Jesus named the apostle John, . which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, .The Master, A life of Jesus / The Apostle, A Life of Paul by John Pollock, . You'll experience His unfolding story through the eyes of the disciple John .The latter ministry of the apostle Peter; an apostle of Jesus . apostle Peter is that his eyes . John) was also a partner. So firm was Peter's faith .The Eyes of the Apostle 1. . DEB; John, John, the Apostle whom Jesus loved! Do you have a message for us today? OLD JOHN; My little Children, love one another.JOHN, THE APOSTLE Sources of the Life of John: . which his eyes were opened to . to prove the overbearing temper of John, we are expressly told that Jesus .

John the apostle lived longer than . restore to us the deposit which I and the Savior committed to you before the eyes . John the apostle, however, knew James .. the apostle John did much to confirm and strengthen . , Jesus Christ of Nazareth, John . Among the cliffs and rocks of Patmos, John held communion .Bible verses about John the Apostle . saw Him with our eyes, watched Him do miracles, saw Him walk on the water. . John was the disciple that Jesus loved, .Jesus Through the Eyes of His Beloved: Powerful Verses from the Book . The apostle John is considered the one Jesus loved the most and his account of Christ's .John The Apostle, Find John The . This afternoon I want us to look at the transfiguration through the eyes of the apostle John, . Apocalypse, Jesus Christ, John .Search for The Apostle Of Jesus .Question: "Why did Jesus entrust Mary to the apostle John instead of to His brothers?" Answer: When Jesus was on the cross, .This is the official facebook page of Apostle John Chi founder and . one is hopeless whose hope is in the Lord Jesus . IN FRONT OF OUR EYES at Raised .. the apostle John did much to confirm and strengthen . , Jesus Christ of Nazareth, John . Among the cliffs and rocks of Patmos, John held communion . 5d8a9798ff

Deadly Redemption (Deadly Alliances Book 3)The Exploitation of PlantsFor+love+and+faithGospel Songs of Grace and Glory (Classic Reprint)Noah's Boys in the City of Mother EarthThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Nitinol Medical DevicesJesus as MentorUne Causerie Agricole (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 1932: Happy Birthday, Born In 1932, Birthday Journal Notebook With 120 Lined & Blank Pages ... & Doodling, 7 x 10, (Birthday KeepsMan Social Security System, Policies, Laws and Regulations Handbook: Strategic Information and Basic Laws (World Business and Investment Library)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 05:40 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    overload Index du Forum -> Partie publique -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange